Friday, October 22, 2010

I'M SMILING♥

 Do not worry, I am fine, just go the way you wereI’ve been so sorry for making things hardI won’t give reasons or excuses anymoreThank you for loving me thus farWhen tears come out, I will smile, just the way you did for meI am smiling like a fool, as I send you awayPlease take care of that person, I still linger for that personI don’t know why, you worried for me so muchYou’ll never know how much I regret thisBecause I am like you, I’ve suddenly become a lingering fool
I am smiling today by myselfPlease take care of that person, I still linger for that personAs my tears hit the back of my hand without a soundI should be smiling but I cried insteadWhen I think of that person,Smiling and crying can no longer console mePlease take care of that person,If I could see that person, I will smile brightlyIf you see me, please smile

No comments:

Boucing Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon