Thursday, April 12, 2012

FT ISLAND JAPANESE ALBUMS,BIG BANG ALIVE,SPICA PAINKILLER,CN BLUE EAR FUN,SHINEE SHERLOCK & OTHER ALBUMS ♥

Salam manis,
Here are my reviews of Batch 6 orders. It's super duper daebak & jjang! 
Btw, since I just came back home from my vacations, I couldn't send the albums to you earlier. All these albums arrived 6 days ago. Btw, since I post from Sabah, you all will get your items next week. Monday @ Teusday or the latest on Wednesday. It depends on Pos Laju. I will give pos laju tracking number later. Enjoy yours! :) 
for those who want to order album from me with a lower price, the current batch is batch 7 which will ended on 15th April. place your order now dearies! :) 
 from YG official ~~Big Bag Alive with TOP cover so famous! kyaaa~~we love TOP! 

2011 Big Bang live Concert DVD [BIG SHOW] with 160pages photo book
And now I present to the most wanted DVD that each Primadonna craving for~~kyaaaaa
Fresh from Japan
FTIsland X'mas Live 2011 at Yokohama Arena 1st Press Limited Edition..the expensive DVD! kyaaaa>_<
 Best Recommendation for Japan-Our Favorite Korean Songs 
 So Long Au Revoir Last One Man Live 2009@ Zepp Tokyo
I believe myself 2009 Tour DVD @ U-Port Hall
 FT Island Satisfaction Type A limited Edition CD+DVD
 Next Shinee Sherlock Minho version with poster
Actually I got order for Shinee Sherlock Tae Min cover with poster & also Shinee Sherlock Key cover with poster. Dear, you will get yours 4 days more coz last time it already out of stock!. Don't worry, u will get it soon. :) 

& here also Shinee Etude House clear file :) 
And here is CN Blue Ear Fun with poster :) 
super cool poster ever from CN Blue 
 also have JYJ Their rooms music essay.
this is super cool! you can get it from me with only RM55. I tell you. 224 pages Diary+photo+sticker+1 CD
awesome ok!


Next we have Spica "The Painkiller" in da house y'all >_<
the rest as usual have FT Island Grown Up, FT Island Return & Super Junior & JYJ official poster. 

Please take note: FT Island Budokan DVD & FT Island So Long Au Revoir album still not arrived from Japan. Really sorry for any inconvenience. Will inform when the items arrived. Please wait more & don't worry. It will arrived soon. 



3 comments:

SNY said...

yeyyy... I bet that SPICA and BIGBANG BIGSHOW is mine.... kekekekkeee....

Unknown said...

kekeke~~it's yours~~~>_<v

Anonymous said...

Very nice ρost. I just stumblеd upon your
wеblоg and wanted to sаy thаt I have rеally enjоyeԁ surfing around yοuг
blоg posts. Αftеr all I will be subsсrіbing tо your rss fеed аnԁ Ӏ hope yοu wгіtе аgain soon!


my ωeblοg ... ejaculation Training

Boucing Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon