Thursday, June 07, 2012

LOVE RAIN OST ALBUM REVIEW:[ BATCH 10 ORDERS ARRIVED] ♥

Salam manis, :)

Jyeahhh~~ new treasure arrived this afternoon. 

Only have a few orders for batch 10 bc I only open order for 8 days. keke. 
Next batch orders will be really awesome. A lot of Big Bang Official stuff y'all. 

 I'm so excited for my new treasure. FYI, I  have more K-drama OST collection than idol's albums. keke. I love how each of K-drama have their own awesome songs. Frankly speaking, I love OST songs more than kpop songs. It's a fact. :D. I'm so in love with piano & strings version & their beautiul music. That's the main reason I'm willing to donate all my money to K music industry. Besides, they will includes awesome photo booklet. So it will remind me of the beautiful scenes. ekeke.   
Can't wait for the next batch orders to arrived >,<. I ady ordered love rain OST Part 2 

Camera roll~~hana...deul..set ! 

I buy the album with poster, but I don't think I will keep the poster. probably will sell it for ready stock. haha. If anyone interested with the poster & interested to order k-pop albums from me, drop by at my online shop dearies. For each purchase of ready stock poster, you will get 2 free poster of Play FT Island Live in Malaysia Official Promotional poster :D  [click here] MY TREASURE PARADISE

 I'm writing this entry while listening to this album. Owh my! I just wanna cry! The opening song is "Shiny Love" . It really remind me on how Inha fall in love in 3 seconds with Yeon Hee. Beautiful!. Will buy the DVD if I have extra money. :D I spent so much this month. *sigh* . Money ~~Money~~ >_<
Btw, 12 awesome songs included in this awesome album. 

I will say all are my favourite. All guitar & piano version are awesome. Too beautiful! *emo*
 Even though this is just a small photo booklet. It's more than enough. :D 



 Because of Joon, I'm dying to buy slr. So I did, I got it 3days ago >_<. I named her HANA :). 
 I will love & take care of  HANA like Joon did. puhahaha 

 I adore this awesome person. The director of my all time favourite k-drama. The awesome Yoon Seok Ho ajusshi. I bet he own a beautiful love story with his wife. I adore how he adopt each scene with beautiful nature in his drama. Remember his masterpiece? Winter Sonata and Autumn In My Heart? 
Awesome person. He must be a really romantic person right?. kekeke. 


:)

Love note for my dearest customer, I will send all your orders tomorrow. But, have some problems with batch 10 Japanese order. You may received your orders for japanese album a lil bit late. It may take 1-2 weeks more. really sorry!


I also received my blazer today. I buy it online with only RM30, including shipping to sabah. only RM39 you know. It's nice and I love it!. Thank You Safira Ahmad :). Visit her shop. She got a lot of awesome Korean blazer/cardigan/dress and most of all it's cheap but came with a really good quality. why spend so much when you can get it cheaper. :)



p/s: Have you watch BIG? suzy new drama? oh my ! it's awesome!. I will miss Love Rain, Seo Joon & Hana :) 


Till then, take care dearies. 




2 comments:

FARAHLAU98 said...

wahhh,unnie!!!!yay,can't wait for my alive bb album(taeyang version)..thanks unnie...haha

Unknown said...

heard that u received it ady. enjoy yours dear! :D

Boucing Sky Blue Bow Tie Ribbon